See Philly in a PHLASH!
See Philly in a PHLASH!
The Philadelphia Parking Authority and the Independence Visitor Center Corporation, (IVCC) are proud to announce the return of the Philly PHLASH! The PHLASH is the quick, inexpensive, easy connection to key destinations throughout Center City. Hop on and off 20 stops near the city’s most popular sites including Penn’s Landing, the National Museum of Jewish American History, Barnes Foundation, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Eastern State Penitentiary, Please Touch Museum and Philadelphia Zoo. Click here for a full list of stops and a map of the PHLASH route!
At just $2.00 for a single ride and $5.00 all-day, children 4 and under, seniors, and SEPTA Pass holders ride free!
Driving into the city? Park & Go with discounted parking rates at these following PPA lots when you show your PHLASH Pass:
- AutoPark: 2nd & Sansom Streets – $7.00
- AutoPark: 5th & Market Streets – $10.00
- AutoPark: 8th & Filbert Streets – $8.00
- AutoPark: 10th & Ludlow Streets – $7.00
- AutoPark: 10th & Filbert Streets – $6.00
Note! Discounted rates apply when entering garage after 9 a.m. and leaving by 7 p.m.
All PHLASH vehicles are air conditioned, and ADA compliant.
Dates & Hours:
- PHLASH service resumes Thursday, April 23, 2015
- Daily service: April 23-September 7; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday only: September 11-November 22; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Daily service: November 27, 2015-January 4, 2016; 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Passes for the PHLASH can be purchased on board any PHLASH vehicle with exact change only or in advance at all Visitor Center locations:
- Independence Visitor Center, 6th & Market Streets
- City Hall Visitor Center, Room 121
- Fairmount Park Welcome Center, 16th & John F. Kennedy Blvd (Love Park)
- Sister Cities Park Visitor Center, 18th & Benjamin Franklin Parkway
For more information, visit phillyPHLASH.com or contact us at 1-800-537-7676.
About the PHLASH:
The Philly PHLASH Downtown Loop seasonal transit program is managed by the Independence Visitor Center Corporation (IVCC). PHLASH vehicle service is provided by Krapf’s Coaches. For more information about the PHLASH, visit www.phillyPHLASH.com. For information about the IVCC, visit www.PHLvisitorcenter.com
About the IVCC:
The Independence Visitor Center Corporation (IVCC) is a Pennsylvania non-profit, 501(c) 3 organization which operates in cooperation with the efforts of the National Park Service, the Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation, Philadelphia Convention and Visitors Bureau, the City of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
The Independence Visitor Center is Independence National Historical Park’s and the region’s welcome center for people from all over the nation and the world offering visitor amenities including trip planning service, easy onsite ticketing for area attractions, multilingual concierge staff, comprehensive daily listing of area events, attraction displays and regional maps, free, informative historical and orientation films, free wireless Internet access and much more. Follow @PHLVisitorCntr, the Visitor Center’s virtual concierge service on Twitter, and like us on Facebook. For more information about the Independence Visitor Center, visit www.PHLvisitorcenter.com.