Where to Park for the Broad Street Run
By now you probably know the drill. Starting at Broad Street and West Fisher Avenue at 8 a.m., runners will begin their 10-mile trek through Philly’s main artery with thousands of spectators cheering them on. The ambitious runners sweat it out all the way to the finish at Philadelphia’s Naval Yard.
Here’s the thing: Since Broad Street is going to be blocked off to accommodate the race, it’s a good idea — especially if you’re a spectator — to plan ahead so you’re not missing a beat.
Luckily you’re covered parking wise because there are five Center City garages that are close to all the hub-bub. If you need a parking spot, check your best options below.
FAMILY COURTHOUSE GARAGE
1503-11 Arch Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Weekend Rate – $12.50 (Exit by 6 a.m.)
AUTOPARK AT JEFFERSON
14-18 South 10th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Early Bird Rate – $16.00 (Enter before 10 a.m., exit by 6 p.m.)
GATEWAY PARKING GARAGE
1540 Vine Street Philadelphia, PA 19102
Entrances on Spring and 16th Streets
- Up to 10 hours – $16.00
- Early Bird Rate – $14.00 (Enter before 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m.)
AUTOPARK AT 8TH & FILBERT
801 Filbert Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Early Bird Rate – $11.50 (Enter 10 a.m., exit by 7 p.m.)
AUTOPARK AT GALLERY MALL
44 North 9th Street Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Early Bird Rate – $12.00 (Enter before 10 a.m., exit by 6 p.m.)