Getting Parked During the NFL Draft
If the past year has taught us anything about Philly, it’s that we know how to host big events—and we’ll be reminded of our event hosting prowess from April 27-29 as the NFL Draft sets up shop on the Ben Franklin Parkway.
With more than 200,000 fans expected to attend, the 2017 NFL Draft Experience will offer families and devoted NFL fans a plethora of interactive experiences, including a 100-yard zipline and a selfie opportunity with the coveted Vince Lombardi Trophy! Not a bad deal considering the draft experience is free to attend. For the complete run-down on the must-do attractions during the 2017 NFL Draft Experience, click here.
A word to the wise: To gain access to exclusive events during the NFL Draft Experience, register for the Fan Mobile Pass.
Now onto parking:
First things first: Throughout the duration of the NFL Draft and NFL Draft Experience, there will be traffic and parking restrictions on and around the Ben Franklin Parkway. For a comprehensive list of the restrictions, click here. Maps highlighting the traffic and parking restrictions can also be seen here.
Free Parking for Draft Attendees:
Those attending the NFL Draft and NFL Draft Experience can park for FREE at the sports stadium complex located in South Philadelphia. If you plan on parking at the sports stadium complex, you’re encouraged to utilize SEPTA’s Broad Street Line subway, located at Pattison Avenue and Broad Street.
PPA Parking Facilities Near the NFL Draft:
If you’d rather park closer to all the festivities on the Parkway, the PPA operates three facilities within close walking distance. Check out the rates and locations below. As always, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook with any questions!
Gateway Parking Garage:
1540 Vine Street
- Up to 20 Minutes – $3.00
- Each Additional 20 Minutes (or portion) – $3.00
- Up to 10 Hours – $18.00
- Up to 24 Hours – $22.00
- Evening Rates (M-F enter AFTER 5 p.m., exit by 9 a.m.) – $5.00
- Weekend Rate – (Sat & Sun, must exit by Monday at 9am) – $7 per day
19th & Callowhill Low
1901 Callowhill Street
- Up to 1 hour – $6.00
- Up to 2 hours – $11.00
- Up to 12 hours – $17.00
- Up to 24 hours – $19.00
- Early Bird – Enter before 9 a.m., Exit by 6 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $11.00
- Weekends – $11.00 (Flat Rate Per Day)
- Evening (enter after 5 p.m., exit by 6 a.m. Monday-Friday) – $9.00
Family Courthouse Garage:
1503-11 Arch Street
- Up to 1 hour: $13.00
- Up to 1 1/2 hours: $18.00
- Up to 2 hours: $24.00
- Up to 12 hours: $26.00
- Early Bird – Enter by 9 a.m., exit by 7 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $16.00
- Evenings rate after 5 p.m. (exit by 6 a.m.) – $10.00
- Weekend rate (per day, exit by 6 a.m.) – $12.50