The PPA Blog

Information for Down the Road

HomeGuest PostParking Ticket Dispute Options

Parking Ticket Dispute Options


How to Contest A Ticket:
In some cases, contesting a ticket can be done directly through the Parking Violations Branch (PVB). If your claim involves…

  1. A broken parking meter
  2. Having a valid kiosk receipt
  3. Or possessing a valid permit/disabled placard for the location you were parked
  4. Sign discrepancy

…then your best option would be addressing it with the PVB. Here’s how:

  • Contest the ticket through this web form.
  • Mail your information to the PVB:

Parking Violations Branch
PO Box 41819
Philadelphia, PA 19101-1819

  • Call the PVB at 888-591-3636 if you have any questions.

All other situations where a ticket is being contested that weren’t mentioned above can be addressed with the Bureau of Administrative Adjudication (BAA). And yet again — you have options:

  • Request an in-person hearing by clicking here.
  • Submit your case by mail. To learn how to submit your case by mail, click here.
  • Submit your case online by clicking here.