Parking Ticket Dispute Options
How to Contest A Ticket:
In some cases, contesting a ticket can be done directly through the Parking Violations Branch (PVB). If your claim involves…
- A broken parking meter
- Having a valid kiosk receipt
- Or possessing a valid permit/disabled placard for the location you were parked
- Sign discrepancy
…then your best option would be addressing it with the PVB. Here’s how:
- Contest the ticket through this web form.
- Mail your information to the PVB:
Parking Violations Branch
PO Box 41819
Philadelphia, PA 19101-1819
- Call the PVB at 888-591-3636 if you have any questions.
All other situations where a ticket is being contested that weren’t mentioned above can be addressed with the Bureau of Administrative Adjudication (BAA). And yet again — you have options: