From February 8 – February 17, car enthusiasts young and old can gawk and marvel at the automotive industry’s latest creations at The Pennsylvania Convention Center. The Philadelphia Auto Show will feature hundreds of concept, classic, luxury and exotic cars on a 700,000 square-foot display room. Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Ashton Martins, you name it, it’ll be there. But if you’re on a tight budget, guests can also get up-close and personal with the newest vehicle models being sold at dealerships in the surrounding region.
Aside from gawking at the automotive industry’s latest creations, events of all sorts are scheduled for the huge nine-day show including chances to enjoy live musical performances, celebrity meet-and-greets, and much more. To get a better idea of what’s in store for you, check out the full list of events here.
Speaking of cars, let’s talk about getting yours parked. If you plan on driving to the Auto Show and need parking nearby, we have you covered — and then some.
Luckily for you, we operate three premier rated facilities within close walking distance of The Philadelphia Convention Center. Check out the list of locations and rates below — and as always, reach out on Facebook or Twitter if you have any questions.
- Up to 1 hour: $7.00
- Up to 2 hours: $11.00
- Up to 3 hours: $15.00
- Up to 12 hours: $22.00
- Early Bird – Enter by 10 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $13.00
- Super Early Bird – Enter by 8 a.m., exit by 8 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $12.00
- Evening rate after 4 p.m.– Maximum to 12 Midnight – $11.00
- Up to 1 hour: $11.00
- Up to 1 1/2 hours: $14.00
- Up to 2 hours: $18.00
- Up to 12 hours: $20.00
- Early Bird – Enter by 10 a.m., exit by 7 p.m. – $14.00
- Evening Rate – Enter after 5 p.m., exit by 3 a.m. (Monday through Friday) – $10.00
- Up to 1 hour: $14.00
- Up to 1 1/2 hours: $20.00
- Up to 2 hours: $26.00
- Up to 12 hours: $27.00
- Early Bird – Enter by 9 a.m., exit by 7:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $17.00
- Evenings rate after 5 p.m. (exit by 6 a.m.) – $10.00
- Weekend rate (per day, exit by 6 a.m.) – $11.00
Photo Courtesy: visitphilly.com