Snow Emergency Parking Enforcement & Discounted Garage Parking Rate
Due to the snow emergency, which is set to begin at 9 p.m. tonight, January 22, meter and time limit violations will not be enforced. However, we will be enforcing all snow emergency and safety violations. Normal enforcement of parking violations will continue when the snow emergency is lifted. Vehicles illegally parked on snow emergency routes will be subject to ticketing and towing. If your vehicle has been relocated, please call 215-686-SNOW.
Additionally, starting at 5 p.m. tonight, January 22 , we will be offering 24 hour $5 flat rate parking at the following Center City garages. The $5 snow rate will remain in effect until the snow emergency is lifted.
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street – Going south on 15th Street, enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry St.)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th and Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Gallery Mall (44 North 9th Street)
- Gateway Parking Garage (1540 Vine Street)
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert (801 Filbert Street)
Note: To receive the discounted $5 rate, customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage.
Unclaimed Vehicle Auction Cancellation:
Our unclaimed vehicle auction scheduled for 12 noon on Saturday, January 23 at 3201 North Delaware Avenue has been canceled. Additionally, all of our impoundment lots will be closed to the public until the snow emergency is lifted.