- Residential Parking Permits
- Avoiding a Parking Ticket
- Red Light Camera Violations
- Payment Plans for Parking Tickets
- Parking for those with Disabilities
- Outstanding Parking Ticket Status
- Unclaimed Vehicle Auctions
- Contractor Parking Placards
- Loading Zones, Passenger Loading Zones, and Valet Zones
We want to hear from you. If you have a question, we welcome you to contact us by department using the email form to the left.
Most inquiries can be answered by our Parking Violations Branch:
Please call 1-888-591-3636 and follow these prompts:
Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish
After selecting your language option, you will be given the following prompts:
Press 1 to make a payment.
Press 2 if your vehicle has been booted or towed.
Press 3 if you received a registration suspension notice for failure to pay parking tickets.
Press 4 to dispute a ticket, report a broken meter or speak with a customer service representative.
Right to Know
The following links contain important information regarding the Parking Authority’s Right to Know Regulations:
Right To Know Law Memo
Right To Know Law Policy
Right To Know Law Fees
Right To Know Request Form