UPDATE: No Meter & Kiosk Enforcement Extended to 1/26/16
Due to the ongoing clean up, we WILL NOT be enforcing meter , kiosk or time limit parking violations on Tuesday, January 26. We will continue to ticket and enforce all safety violations. These violations are the following: Parking in front of fire hydrants, bus zones, no stopping anytime zones, handicap spaces, as well as for double-parking, blocking crosswalks and other similar safety violations.
If your vehicle has been relocated during the snow emergency, please call 215-686-SNOW.
We have also extended our $5.00 discount garage parking rate until Tuesday morning – January 26, 2015 at 7:00 AM for all vehicles that parked in one of our garages by 11:59 PM Sunday, January 24. Vehicles that entered our garages after 5 PM Monday, January 25 are also eligible for the $5 flat rate. Those garages include:
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street – Going south on 15th Street, enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry St.)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th and Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Gallery Mall (44 North 9th Street)
- Gateway Parking Garage (1540 Vine Street)
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert (801 Filbert Street)
Note: To receive the discounted $5 rate, customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage.