Parking 101: A Workshop on Avoiding Parking Tickets
We want parking your vehicle to be the least of your worries when you drive in the city to work, play or visit. That’s why we are excited to offer this free workshop to anyone who feels the same.
1) Get parking tickets
2) Find parking signs confusing
3) Cringe at the thought of parallel parking
4) Want to learn how to avoid tickets and park safely in the city
Then, we cordially invite you to attend our FREE public workshop- “Street Parking 101.”
On Saturday, June 17th, 2017, we will host a two-hour, fact and fun-filled workshop from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at our headquarters, located at 701 Market Street.
SPACE WILL BE LIMITED, so please send an email today to email@example.com to register and find out more information. Registration will be closed on Friday, June 9th at 5:00.
- Hear from your own Parking Enforcement Officers the tricks to avoid tickets and readily understand any parking sign you may come across!
- Get one-on-one, hands on instruction from a certified driving instructor on how to parallel park like a pro!
- Learn tips on parking and driving safety for two and four wheeled vehicles!
Spend your Saturday morning with us, complete the course, and then enjoy two hours of complimentary parking on us at our newly renovated Parkade on 8th parking garage! We encourage you to enjoy your afternoon with nearby shopping, wonderful eating establishments and great historical attractions.
Again, SPACE WILL BE LIMITED, so please send an email today to firstname.lastname@example.org to register and find out more information. Registration will be closed on Friday, June 9th at 5:00.
We look forward to seeing you on June 17th!