PPA Early Bird Parking Specials
Nobody loves waking up early in the morning. Hollywood makes waking up look effortless but, we all know movies do not entirely portray reality. Take La La Land for instance: If we could could wake up without bags under our eyes and hop out of bed with the energy Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone had, we all would.
You Get the Point:
On the silver screen, everything goes as planned, but in real life that’s not always the case. To make your life a little easier each morning, check out the PPA’s 4 Morning Hacks to ease your morning commute and get you to work on time:
#1: Keep Your Alarm Clock Across Your Room
- Whether you have a classic alarm clock or use your phone, keep your alarm on the opposite side of the bedroom instead of at your bedside.This way, you have no option other than to get your feet on the ground.
#2: The Obvious: DON’T HIT SNOOZE!
- We all have a love-hate relationship with the snooze button. With just a simple tap on the screen, we catch a few extra Z’s, but the downside is something we have all experienced: falling back into a deep slumber and being late.
#3: Give Yourself 15 Extra Minutes
- Tell yourself you need to be somewhere 15 minutes earlier than you need to be. If you have to be at work by 8 a.m., plan to be there by 7:45 a.m. This way, when unforeseen circumstances like traffic or an elevator taking 12 light years to get upstairs cross your path, you have some leeway.
#4: Set The Stage
- Don’t wait until the morning to gather your belongings. Instead, gather everything up the night before. From coffee, to your outfit, to putting your bags by the door, setting up beforehand is going to save you time and get you out of the door on time.
Now that you have our 4 Morning Hacks at your fingertips, it’s time to get the lowdown on your reward for being early. Discounted rates for early birds will not only get you to the places you need to be on time, but save you a few bucks in the grand scheme of things. Chances are if you take advantage of these morning hacks, you will be able to take advantage of our Early Bird parking rates.
Get Ahead of The Game At:
- Enter by 10 a.m., exit by 7 p.m. – $12.50
- Enter by 8 a.m., exit by 8 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $10.50
- Enter by 10 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $13.00
- Enter by 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. (Monday through Friday) – $15.00
- Enter by 10 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $16.00
- Enter by 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. $13.50
- Enter between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $14.00
- Enter between 5 AM and 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $11.00
- Enter by 9 a.m., exit by 6 p.m. – $11.00
- Enter by 9 a.m./ Exit by 7 p.m. – $16.00